Thursday, May 13, 2010

Google maps - issue with map reset - my wishlist

I have a Map eg. PlacesNearHome.
I search for something, find a site (bookmarks appear - red 'pins') nearby. But I don't want to save Your pin (even if I do, same problem arises)
So I want to edit my map, or just return to my map, which has been removed from the sidebar during the search process.
So I click the link for my maps, or the link down near all the searches listed at bottom of left sidebar, and when my map comes up, giving me the ability to edit and therefor save a bookmark near or at the place I've just searched for.. you RESET THE MAP VIEW!!!!!!!

I do all the leg work to find a street, maybe using street view etc to get to where I want to place a bookmark, and when I go to my map, you reset the view.
FRIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you PLEASE STOP THAT.

many thanks, love (most all) your work =)