Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My most precious sites

Google

GMail - Google's webmail!
Google Reader - RSS feed aggregator, easy way to keep up with people's blogs in such.
eg. Some of my RSS feeds I've shared here
Google Calendar
Picasa Web Albums [Google] - put your photos online
Picasa yet another Google app', the easy way to put your photos on PicasaWeb


Firefox a Mozilla product
Firefox Web Browser

Extensions for Firefox
TabMix Plus
improves the behaviour of the tabbed browsing feature of Firefox.
Adblock Plus for blocking ads.
NoScript
for blocking scripts on webpages. You decide what happens and what doesn't.
Foxmarks
a free add-on for your Firefox browser that syncs your bookmarks across multiple computers and more.
Down Them All
as it says =) for downloading all items on a webpage.
Unipage
save a webpage to a single file rather than html + image folder
Freecorder Toolbar
a Free Sound Recorder supporting Windows Vista and XP.

Misc:
Remember the Milk - To Do List
you can have scheduled alerts mailed to. I get my mailed to my mobile phone.
Micro Torrent For peer to peer Bit Torrent downloading.
Mininova the place I search for Bit Torrents.
DVD Shrink for backing up DVDs